Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wilma Menaces Mexico

She takes aim at the Yucatan; the House OKs shields for gunmakers; Don't worry, be happy; DeLay released on 10K bond, he is smiling for his mug shot; Diabetes pill *might* be harmful; New Hampshire Senator wins $853,000 in the lottery; GIs burned 2 dead in Afghanistan; Rocket hits school in Iraq; Ford plans plant layoffs; The ethics of truth; Joe Montana has high blood pressure; Madonna and David Letterman ride horses; Hariri was killed by Syria; Panel hears concerns; We are all crazy here; Let's put on a show; No one behaves; Computer problems? no problem; Global impact; Go team.

This is the crap I read every day on the way to my job. I am sorry and I don't even know why. Thoreau said the man who runs to the news every day has not heard from himself in a while.

I really should quit.